Blueberry Lime Muffins
[[ recipeID=recipe-8ldjdl1bg, title=Blueberry Lime Muffins ]]
A beautiful addition to the breadbasket for breakfast, brunch, or snack time. Enjoy with a warm tea for a delightful little pick me up.
Servings: 12 Muffins
- No cupcake liners? No problem! Just grease your pan with cooking spray or oil (or softened butter if dairy isn’t an issue.) Take a couple minutes off the baking time.
- This recipe works well with other berries.
- Skip the lime if that’s not a favorite flavor. No need to modify the recipe further.
- I actually used butter and it worked well – batter was thick but they were delicious.
- Try this with one of those one for one gluten free flours. We are particular to Bob’s Red Mill.