Set this up in the morning for a warm, cozy, and delicious way to end your day. The secret ingredient is barbecue sauce. Use your favorite, but make sure it's not too sweet.
- We like Penzey’s Northwoods or Rocky Mountain seasoning salt in this dish.
- Make this soup lower in calories by substituting one head of cauliflower, chopped, for three of the potatoes.
- Plain yogurt works great in place of sour cream. If you already have that on hand, go for it!
- If gluten-free is important to you, please double check your chicken stock and barbecue sauce ingredient label.
- Use veggie stock and skip the bacon if you need this dish to be truly vegetarian