The search for the perfect cauliflower soup brings us to this delicious chowder, filled with all of our favorite things.
*Alternatively, you could carefully use your immersion blender directly in the pot. OR skip this step for a chunkier stew.
- Skip the bacon at the start. Instead, start the dish with 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Use vegetable stock instead of chicken stock.
- Replace the potatoes with another head of cauliflower.
- Add a couple small chicken breasts to the pot with the potatoes and corn. Allow to poach in the soup until completely cooked through. Remove from pot, shred and stir back into the soup.
- You could probably use a unflavored milk alternative and skip the cheese, but then maybe just make a different soup. 😉