Get on top of the dinner monster.
Look no further for a meal planner that includes a weekly email with easy to follow recipes and a monthly e-mag with tips, trips, and quick dinner hacks.
With The Real Good Life Meal Planner subscription, you’ll get a weekly email that includes:
- Three meal ideas with customizable recipes
- Modifiable grocery lists
- Nutritional info
- You’ll also get a snack recipe because #willworkfortreats.
We’ll keep the recipes simple, making the most of familiar ingredients and cooking techniques that take no time.
Inside the membership, you’ll find customizable recipes perfect for quick weeknight dinners, creative at-home date nights, and kitchen projects when you’re looking for something to tackle.
No more last-minute take out. No more slimy lettuce wasting at the bottom of your vegetable bin and for the love of all that is good in the world, no more whining from the peanut gallery after you’ve slaved all evening to put a tasty meal on the table.
You will keep your expenses and food waste to a minimum as we thoughtfully create weekly menus that use up all the condiments, the bunch of carrots, what have you. A further bonus – we’ll give you suggestions on how to dress up your leftovers AND how to make the most of those prepackaged meals from Costco or your favorite grocery store.
Your time is precious. Use it doing what you love.
How does it work?
- When you sign up for membership, you’ll get a welcome email including our 10 favorite dinner hacks when you feel like giving up.
- Each Friday afternoon you’ll receive an email with the week’s menu. Come back here and log-in to get the recipes, your printable grocery list and all the nutritional info you need.
- On the first of the month, you’ll get a bonus email with seasonal favorites from our favorite grocery stores and partners and tips and tricks to use everything in your kitchen from old condiments to leftovers, minimizing waste and angst.
- Cook, eat, rinse, repeat.