Well, hello friend!
These are unprecedented times and blah, blah, blah... You know the drill by now. It's kinda nutballs out there and even more so, in here - in your house and in your mind. We want to do our parts to bring something that relieves stress vs. adds to it.
So we are here to help with our traditional meal delivery service for the Metro Milwaukee area and/or the meal planner program good for anyone with an internet connection. Click the appropriate button below to learn more.
Metro Milwaukee Meal Delivery
We have implemented a few changes while the stay-at-home order is in place for our delivery area. This is to both best serve our customers while protecting our employees at all costs.
- We are only delivering on Wednesdays.
- Our menu has changed. We will include a new freezable soup and entrée each week, but have subtracted extra side dishes and two desserts. (We did keep one treat per week because goodness knows we need a reason to get out of bed each morning. 😉)
- Our pick-up option continues but we would prefer to deliver. Remember - if you've ever ordered (even pick-up), you don't have to pay the initial $10 delivery fee.
- We will suspend the lunch option. Pro-tip: around 80% of the dishes come ready to pop in the microwave anyway. If anything requires more work than that (or the oven), we will designate it with “KIT” in the title.
- Our supplies may be limited, so we may have to make last-minute changes to the menu. We will stay within the dietary restrictions presented with the dish, but if there is anything else we should know about your preferences, please list that in the note section on your delivery page. (Pick up folks can contact us directly.)
- While in the kitchen, our staff is following all guidelines from the WI DHS. This means we wear masks, wash hands even more frequently than normal and work 6' apart whenever possible.
Whew, that’s a lot. Let’s just get to the current menu* already, shall we?