Well, hello friend!
These are unprecedented times and blah, blah, blah... You know the drill by now. It's kinda nutballs out there and even more so, in here - in your house and in your mind. We want to do our parts to bring something that relieves stress vs. adds to it.
So we are here to help with our traditional meal delivery service for the Metro Milwaukee area and/or the meal planner program good for anyone with an internet connection. Click the appropriate button below to learn more.
Metro Milwaukee Meal Delivery
Starting with Wednesday, April 8th, we are back in action for our normal meal delivery operations. That said, we do have a few changes while the stay-at-home order is in place for our delivery area. This is to both best serve our customers while protecting our employees at all costs.
- We are only delivering on Wednesdays.
- Our menu has changed. We will include a new freezable soup and entrée each week, but have subtracted extra side dishes and two desserts. (We did keep one treat per week because goodness knows we need a reason to get out of bed each morning. 😉)
- Our pick-up option continues but we would prefer to deliver. Remember - if you've ever ordered (even pick-up), you don't have to pay the initial $10 delivery fee.
- All orders will be a la carte. As circumstances are changing rapidly and our menu is modified, subscription baskets don’t work.
- We will suspend the lunch option. Pro-tip: around 80% of the dishes come ready to pop in the microwave anyway. If anything requires more work than that (or the oven), we will designate it with “KIT” in the title.
- Our supplies may be limited, so we may have to make last-minute changes to the menu. We will stay within the dietary restrictions presented with the dish, but if there is anything else we should know about your preferences, please list that in the note section on your delivery page. (Pick up folks can contact us directly.)
Whew, that’s a lot. Let’s just get to the current menu* already, shall we?
Meal Planning Made Easy
For the duration of the time kids are home from school (and/or summer starts), we are going to open up our meal planner and all the recipes that comes with it to the public.
From the start, this meal planner has been family-friendly - meaning the dishes are made with both kid's help and kid's tastes in mind. We use simple ingredients, many of which you probably already have in your freezer and pantry. Going forward, we'll keep this in mind even more as trips to the grocery store won't be as easy-breezy as they once were. (Remember the good old days... like last week?)
If you're on our mailing list, you'll get an email Friday afternoon at 3pm with a link to that week's plan. Otherwise, you can always come back here to see what's new. Also, be sure to follow us on Instagram where we plan to share even more kitchen-related fun.
And yes, I said fun. The world is upside down and backwards, but you now have (forced) time to make cookies with your kids. What possibly could be more important?
Stay safe. Stay sane. Stay cooking.
Looking for More?
To see more menus and blog posts, please click here.
Want More Recipes?
Find the whole catalog of offerings here.