I’m so excited to kick off our “real life recipe” series with this tasty treat. We all know chocolate and peanut butter are so good and this recipe comes together in no time, making it even more delicious.
Many thanks to Two Peas & Their Pod for inspiring this recipe!
3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Bark
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Pour the chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl and melt in the microwave. Start with 30-second bursts, giving a stir after each. As soon as it's smooth, you're ready to go.
- Combine the peanu butter chips and the peanut butter into a microwave-safe bowl and melt in the microwave. Start with 30-second bursts, giving a stir after each.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or a silicone mat. Spread the chocolate into a 1/2" layer on the parchment.
- Top with stripes of the peanut butter mixture. Using a spatula, make lines in the peanut better to create a design.
- Put in the fridge or freezer to set (at least 30 minutes). Remove and break into pieces. Can be stored in the fridge in an air-tight container.