Friends, sometimes you need a wholesome salad with lean chicken breast and all the veggies. Other times you need this dip. We are here for whatever mood you’re in, but definitely, 100% support you any time you want to eat cookie dough straight from the bowl. Life’s too short to skip the good stuff!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 2 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 lb strawberries
- Cream together butter, cream cheese and both sugars using an electric mixer. Add the vanilla and salt and mix again. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into serving bowl. If time allows, this is best served chilled.
- Clean strawberries. Leave small ones whole. Larger ones can be halved or quartered.