Some days you’re classy and get a blowout and wear the jeans that make your butt look good. Other days you eat six of these treats over the sink. It’s all about balance.
Servings: 25 Truffles
A truffle made out of Oreos? Yep, it's just as amazing as it sounds. Add a little food coloring to the white chocolate drizzle if you are feeling fancy.Print Recipe
- 1 pkg Oreos
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 16 oz white chocolate
- Smash the Oreos and add them to the bowl of a food processor. Process until reletively fine. Cut the cream cheese into a few chunks, add to the bowl, and process until all combined.
- Using a small cookie scoop, make round balls from the dough. Lay on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave or double boilder and drizzle over the truffles. Allow to cool completely in the fridge then store in an air tight container.
- Are there gluten-free or dairy-free alternative ingredients for this treat? Probably, but they won’t be nearly as good. Try these quick and easy peanut butter cookies instead.
Calories: 129kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 46mg | Potassium: 64mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 127IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 1mg