You guys and gals are going to love this sheet pan supper! It smells so good and is so good for you!! I’m a big, big fan.
Honey Orange Salmon and Broccoli
This salmon-based sheet pan supper comes together in no time and makes the house smell so good! There's something about citrus that makes everything bright, even roasted broccoli.Print Recipe
- 4 5oz skin-on salmon fillets
- 2 tsp orange zest
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- Preheat the oven to 375°F, with a rack in the center position. Grease a sheet pan or line with foil.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the orange zest, orange juice, ¼ cup of olive oil, honey, hot sauce, mustard, and garlic until smooth.
- Drizzle half of the marinade over the broccoli and toss again, spreading the broccoli in an even layer around the edges of the pan. Place the salmon fillets in the center of the pan and drizzle with the remaining marinade.
- Bake until the broccoli is crisp-tender and the salmon is just cooked through, about 20 minutes. Serve hot.
- Need a little more for your meal? This dish can easily be paired with rice, quinoa, farro, etc.
- Want more protein? Top the whole thing with hemp seeds!
- This makes a lot of sauce, so feel free to add on more of your favorite veggies.
Calories: 390kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 215mg | Potassium: 950mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 513IU | Vitamin C: 73mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 2mg