Cheesy Garlic Bread
This cheesy garlic bread is pasta night's perfect accessory. This recipe easily doubles if you having a party or you just like carbs as much as I do.Print Recipe
- ¼ cup Parmesan grated
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter softened
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp herbes de Provence or Italian seasoning
- 1 mini-French Bread
- Combine all ingredients except the bread together in a small bowl.
- Slice the loaf of bread the long way and spread the butter mixture on the open sides. Put back together and wrap in aluminum foil.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, and place foil-wrapped bread in the oven. Bake until golden, around 12-14 minutes.
- This isn’t a super-overloaded buttery spread. If that’s your style (dig it!), then I’d recommend doubling up the spread ingredients.
- You can make this ahead of time. It will keep in the fridge for 24 hours. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap to store in the freezer for a month or two.
Calories: 276kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 439mg | Potassium: 91mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 149IU | Calcium: 79mg | Iron: 2mg