Corn and Black Bean Quesadilla
Snacks for dinner? Don't mind if we do. This is the perfect food for when you only have 30 minutes between a meeting and soccer practice.Print Recipe
- 4 tortillas
- 1 cup corn thawed, if frozen
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed drained
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cover a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Lay two tortillas side by side on baking sheet. Top each with half the black beans, corn and cheese. Sprinkle each with 1 tsp of taco seasoning and top with other tortilla. Give the top tortilla a light spray of cooking spray and press down.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let rest for a second before cutting into wedges with a pizza cutter. Serve with salsa.
- If you have a different size tortilla, go for it! Just make more if smaller.
- Also, feel free to add whatever toppings sound good. Just aim for roughly 3/4c of toppings per servings.
- We went light on the cheese with this recipe. Feel free to add more.
- Meat eaters can easily add shredded rotisserie chicken, taco meat (or plain browned ground beef) or leftover pulled pork
Calories: 376kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 1026mg | Potassium: 563mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 321IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 208mg | Iron: 4mg